With foodservice servings increasing over 11% from 2015 to 20162, smoothies are evolving to be an essential offering for your operation. SmoothiePro™ offers a quick and easy way to capitalize on this emerging trend. Help grow incremental sales with minimal back-of-house effort, while pleasing patrons with great-tasting yogurt smoothies.
Benefits for you:
- New formula = 25% less sugar with the same great taste!1
- New packaging makes preparation 7x faster than blender-made smoothies with less mess!3
- Offer patrons strong perception of freshness vs. typical retail pre-packaged smoothies.
Benefits for your patrons:
- Good source of protein and excellent source of calcium
- No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Convenient grab-and-go snack any time of day
1 Sugar content reduced from 28 g to 20 g per 8 oz serving
2 NPD Group Supply Track, in pounds; 12-months ending June 2016
3 Based on General Mills test with experienced and inexperienced smoothie makers; SmoothiePro smoothies = 7 seconds per smoothie; blender-made smoothies = 54 seconds per smoothie
Explore the possibilities with Yoplait® SmoothiePro™
Yoplait® SmoothiePro’s™ simple back-of-house prep makes it a perfect option for any operation:
- Grab-and-go retail sales - Having smoothies available in the grab-and-go cooler can help you capture incremental smoothie sales for customers looking for a delicious, ready-to-drink option without having to wait for a blender-made smoothie. SmoothiePro™ can be packaged using conventional cups and straws or plastic bottles for patrons on-the-go.
- C-Stores: Offer Yoplait® Smoothies as part of a daily bundle with a Nature Valley™ granola bar.
- Coffee Kiosks: Serve Yoplait® Smoothies in your cooler case to give health-conscious customers a satisfying snack for any time of day.
- Retail cafeterias: Yoplait® Smoothies are perfect for open-air coolers, and their refreshing appeal
makes them an enticing alternative to pre-packaged, bottled smoothies.
- Healthcare operations - Serving Yoplait® SmoothiePro™ on patient trays is a great way to deliver a cost efficient, delicious, nutritious smoothie.
Are you offering one of today's top trending items?
Smoothies are perfect for breakfast, snacking or on-the-go meals - it's no wonder they’re one of the top trending non-alcoholic beverages in the US! See the key reasons why smoothies are a must-have menu item for 2015.
Plus up your smoothie cooler with our customizable digital toolkit!
Set up your grab-and-go station for smoothie sales with our free, customizable point-of-sale downloads. Plus, stickers are available through your General Mills sales representative.
Poster – 8.5” x 11”
Poster – 11” x 17”
5” x 8” Card
Digital Screen Ad
Nutrition Fact Panels
For Laser Printers, use Avery Template 5263. For Ink-Jet Printers, use Avery Template 8463.
Mixed Berry 4oz
Mixed Berry 5oz
Mixed Berry 6oz
Mixed Berry 8oz
Mixed Berry 10oz
These nutrition fact panels are for SmoothiePro™ contents only and should not be used if anything is added to the product (i.e. fruit).
You are responsible for selecting and printing the correct serving size for your operation.