Biscuits are always in season with Pillsbury™ Biscuits! Consumers are looking for substantial, quality meals that will fill them up while offering unprecedented grab & go convenience that won’t slow them down¹. Sandwiches are the top food ordered at breakfast², and they’re continuing to grow faster than any other away-from-home breakfast item³.
Serve a range of filling, grab & go sandwiches that meet consumer demands for quality and variety, while driving them back for more.
1. Pick Customer-Loved Recipes
Consumers want variety, and biscuits deliver! See our chef’s top recommended biscuit sandwiches and serve customer favorites throughout the day.
2. Prepare Back-of-House with Ease
- Order is Important: From bottom to top, layer the biscuit with meat/protein, toppings, and cheese. This offers the best flavor and holds all the components together.
- Minimize Melting: Fold a slice of cheese into quarters before placing on toppings. This keeps the cheese from sliding off and sticking to the wrapper if it melts.
3. Wrap & Serve
- Wrap: Use foil wrap, rather than paper, for best holding.
- Warm: Keep sandwiches in a hot box at 140°F or a countertop warmer for easy access.
- Customize: Write recipe names on each wrapper or add novelty with seasonal wrappers and stickers.
4. Drive Traffic with the Biscuit Season Promotion
Buy one incremental case of the recommended Pillsbury™ Biscuits to get free seasonal-themed packaging. Contact your General Mills sales representative to learn more.