We’ve got you covered - on your current flour needs! Our Di Prim'Ordine Farina Flour comes in a 27.5 lb bulk format and offers a high-quality, untreated patent flour milled from a select blend of domestic hard winter wheat. This flour is not only great for pizza dough but also great for artisan bread.
- Designed specifically for the Pizza & Artisan Bread Operator! Packed in a smaller 27.5 lb bag, Di Prim'Ordine Farina Flour is optimized for back-of-house and mixing ease
- Unmatched value: This “00 Style” Pizzeria Premium Professional Flour is made from a domestic winter wheat blend and provides operators with a high-quality, cost-effective flour
- Excellent for hand stretching and a hot, fast bake
||Weight One Bag
||Weight two Bags
(tempered to achieve a finished dough temperature of 78-822F)
(Sea Salt, Fine grind)
|General Mills Di Prim 'Ordine Farina
1. Place water into mixer bowl along with the salt and mix for 2 minutes on low speed or until dissolved.
2. Add Flour and yeast then mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Adjust water absorption if necessary.
3. Continue mixing for 8 minutes on low speed.
4. Allow dough to rest for 30 minutes, (keep dough covered to prevent drying).
5. Divide dough into 9 oz pieces and round.
6. Place dough balls into tote or on sheet pans lightly coated with vegetable oil or flour. Cover dough balls and refrigerate.
7. Keep dough refrigerated for minimum of 12-18 hours or overnight.
8. Remove dough from refrigerator and allow dough to warm to room temperature for approximately 60-90 minutes or until 60ºF minimum.
9. Process dough for pizza.
10. Bake at appropriate temperatures for your individual oven.
(Times and temperatures are approximate only and may vary depending on your oven).
a. Conveyor Oven—450ºF for 6-8 minutes
b. Deck Oven, no open flame—550º-750ºF for 2-3 minutes.
c. Deck Oven, Open Flame—650º-700º for 2 to 2 ½ minutes.