General Mills Foodservice is helping foodservice operators drive breakfast traffic and delight customers with hot, bite-sized mini cinnamon rolls from the top cinnamon roll manufacturer. New Pillsbury™ Mini Cinnamon Rolls, in a freezer-to-oven format, give noncommercial operations a versatile, low-labor solution to compete with popular quick-service restaurant chains serving on-trend mini cinnamon rolls.
In addition to easy on-site preparation, the new cinnamon rolls help draw in customers with fresh-baked aroma and meet consumer demand for mini indulgence and convenient, on-the-go eating—making them a great menu option for cafeterias, coffee shops or catering programs.
- Cafeteria: Bake a full pan and then individually portion the rolls in temperature-safe, to-go containers that can be stocked in a warmer with individual cups of icing.
- Coffee Shop: Bake ahead and then warm the rolls to order in a speed cook oven. Package in a to-go container with a travel-friendly cup of frosting.
- Catering: Whether it’s a quantity of 20 or 200, the rolls can be baked on full sheet trays and customized with signature icings and toppings.
For a limited time, operations that order a case of the new Mini Cinnamon Rolls will receive a turnkey, grab-and-go merchandising kit with customizable digital and print assets along with 50 to-go packages that can be used for a warmer or coffee shop.
Pillsbury Supreme™ Place & Bake™ Mini Cinnamon Rolls
- Freezer-to-oven format, no proofing or thawing required, for easy prep
- Poppable, bite-sized for eating on-the-go
- No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Each case includes 360 rolls/0.9 oz.
For more information on the new Pillsbury Mini Cinnamon Rolls, foodservice directors can contact their General Mills Foodservice sales representative, call 1-800-243-5687 or visit www.generalmillscf.com.
About General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
The General Mills Convenience & Foodservice division serves the convenience, foodservice and bakery industries by providing quality products from time-trusted brands along with culinary, nutrition education and marketing resources to help operators succeed. Its distinguished brand portfolio includes Big G Cereals, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Gold Medal, Pillsbury, Chex Mix, Bugles, Gardetto’s and Annie’s. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, the division had fiscal 2018 net sales of $1.93 billion. For more information, please visit www.generalmillscf.com.
# # #
CONTACT: Sarah Peterson
General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
1NPDSupplyTrack 12 months ending 2/2018