- Thaw biscuit pucks, covered, for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Spray muffin cups and top of jumbo muffin pan generously with pan spray.
- Beat eggs and garlic salt together with whisk, and hold under refrigeration.
- Dust work surface and rolling pin with flour, and roll biscuits out into 6-inch disks.
- Place biscuit disks into jumbo muffin cups, and gently press dough against bottom and up side of each cup.
- Place 1 Tbsp sausage in each biscuit cup.
- Ladle 2 oz egg mixture on top of sausage.
- Sprinkle 1 Tbsp cheese over egg in each biscuit cup.
Convection Oven* 325°F 16-20 minutes
Standard Oven 375°F 23-27 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 8 minutes of baking.