Lucky Charms™ Cereal Bars
Colorful cereal and mini marshmallows make a chewy snack bar even more fun!
Servings: 64 servings (1 serving = 1 - 2x3-inch bar)
- Spray large bowl with cooking spray; add cereal and set aside.
- Heat butter and marshmallows in heavy-bottom, large sauce pan over medium heat; stir constantly until marshmallows have melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat; pour mixture into bowl with cereal.
- Mix well to coat; quickly transfer to greased full sheet pan.
- Press firmly; if needed top with parchment paper and use rolling pin to assist.
- Cool at room temperature approx. 1 hour before portioning.
Nutrition values are calculated using the weights of ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 - 2x3-inch bar
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat;
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.