- Cream butter in mixer fitted with paddle attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. Scrape bowl and paddle.
- Add Variety Muffin mix, flour, rosemary, parmesan cheese, salt and 2 tsp of pepper.
- Mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add eggs and mix for an additional 1 minute. Stop mixer. Scrape bowl and paddle. Mix for additional 1 minute until smooth dough is formed.
- Deposit cookie dough using a #70 scoop onto parchment lined full sheet pans in a 5 x 7 pattern.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on top of cookies. Place a sheet pan on top and press down firmly and evenly on sheet pan to flatten cookies.
- Remove top sheet pan and top parchment paper before baking.
Convection Oven* 300°F 6-10 minutes
Standard oven 350°F 10-14 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 5 minutes of baking.
Goat Cheese Mixture
- Mix together goat cheese, cream cheese, thyme and black pepper in a medium size mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place goat cheese mixture into pastry bag fitted with a pastry tip.
- Pipe 1/2 oz. of goat cheese mixture onto each shortbread.
- Top with one grape.
Note: If filling mixture is too stiff to pipe, place in microwave briefly to soften.