Layer up parfaits with yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and granola.
Servings: 1 serving (1 serving = 1 Parfait)
- Place 2 oz blueberries in clear 12-oz beverage cup.
- Pipe 3 oz yogurt on top of blueberries.
- Place 2 oz strawberries on top of yogurt.
- Place remaining 3 oz yogurt on top of strawberries.
- Top with 1.5 oz granola.
- Cover with domed lid, and serve.
Note: These can be made 1 day in advance; hold under refrigeration no longer than 2 days.
Nutrition values are calculated using the weights of ingredients.
Serving Size: 1 Parfait
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 1 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1/2 Fat;
Carbohydrate Choice4 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Yoplait is a registered trademark of YOPLAIT MARQUES (France) used under license.