Two new additions to our Pillsbury™ Frozen Baked Goods line-up will give you more reasons to love these easy and delicious fresh-baked solutions, while giving your customers more reasons to love your operation!
NEW Pillsbury™ Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Mini Cinnamon Rolls are the need-to-have item that will set your offerings apart, keeping customers on-site and driving on-the-go breakfast traffic.
- Versatile across service models—great for cafeterias, coffee shops and catering.
- 0.9 oz. size brings beloved cinnamon rolls into the bite-sized category, perfect for convenient, ready-to-eat portable snacks.
- Freezer-to-oven format requires minimal prep, no skilled labor and produces minimal waste.
- Contain no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources.
Why Serve Mini Cinnamon Rolls at Your Operation?
- Mini cinnamon rolls are a hot trend in QSR and a growing segment in the breakfast bakery category.
- Pillsbury™ is the #1 frozen cinnamon roll provider in foodservice.¹
- Pillsbury™ delivers the consistent, scratch-like quality operators want and customers crave.
- 88% of operators believe cinnamon rolls are the most important baked breakfast item to menu.²
- Cinnamon rolls can build incremental revenue by driving impulse purchases with their crave-able appeal and fresh baked aroma.
Ask your General Mills Sales rep about our mini cinnamon rolls promotion today!
NEW Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip TubeSet™ Muffins
Our innovative TubeSet™ format brings delicious muffins to your customers, and a whole lot of benefits to your operation:
- Now available in NEW Chocolate Chip Muffin flavor!
- Chocolate Chip is consumers’ #2 favorite flavor in baked goods3 and offers broad appeal across foodservice channels and service models, from cafeterias to coffee shops to catering.
- Pillsbury™ TubeSet™ Muffin Batter thaws in just 2-3 hours and helps you consistently deliver high-quality results—no scooping and no messy cleanup!
- Proven quality products from the #1 foodservice provider in unbaked biscuits, frozen muffin batter, cinnamon rolls and scones.4
Why Serve Baked Goods at Your Operation?
Baked goods are a proven way to draw in customers and build your check average. Menu a strategic assortment to deliver the tastes your customers crave:
- 60% of total offerings should be “must haves”—the most popular items among consumers.
- Sandwiches—a breakfast & daypart crossing option, try sausage, egg & biscuit or turkey croissant.
- Muffins—blueberry, chocolate chip
- Cookies—chocolate chip
- 30% of total offerings should be add-on items.
- Croissants—plain & chocolate
- Cheese Danish
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Bagels—plain & everything
- Loaf Bread—banana nut & chocolate
- 10% of total offerings should bring differentiation to your operation.
- Use our recipes to elevate your baked goods!