Product Guide | Yoplait® Bulk Yogurt
As the leader in bulk yogurt, Yoplait® offers a full bulk yogurt portfolio in a variety of sizes, formats, and flavors for your back-of-house culinary, beverage, and parfait needs.
Good to Know
- Yoplait® Bulk Yogurt is always smooth, flavorful, and delicious with a good source of protein.
- Available in both traditional and Greek yogurt in a variety of sizes, textures, and flavors.
- Creations are endless: from salad dressings, to smoothie bowls, to overnight oats.
- All varieties are gluten free and some are gelatin free.
- Available in two formats:
- 32 oz tub
- Multi-serve pouch
- Smooth, flavorful, delicious and creamy
- Ideal for low volume bulk yogurt applications
- No colors or flavors from artificial sources
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Available in Greek with 17g of protein
- Convenient, multi-serve pouch in easy, three-step tear, squeeze, and toss process
- Yoplait ParfaitPro® Original (4 lb pouches): serve the delicious, creamy taste of Yoplait® yogurt in on-trend parfaits and salad bars.
- Yoplait ParfaitPro® Greek (4 lb pouches): more than 2x the protein of regular yogurt¹ with Yoplait®’s thick and creamy texture.
- Yoplait ParfaitPro® MAX (16 lb pouches): top quality, big quantity—designed for large scale yogurt parfait production.
- No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources, no high fructose corn syrup, and made without gelatin
Opportunities to Capture Growth
Yoplait® Bulk Yogurt Ideas
From wholesome breakfast dishes to delightful desserts, see how Yoplait® Bulk Yogurt can make your menu.
Menu Inspiration to Satisfy Your Patrons
Explore over 400 recipes
using Yoplait® Bulk Yogurt that will satisfy your patrons with great taste and variety.
- Make parfaits in half the time³ with less labor, mess, and waste
- Yoplait ParfaitPro® has preferred taste and texture vs DannonPro⁴
- Yoplait ParfaitPro® Greek has less sugar and more protein vs. Dannon Pro Oikos Greek⁵
- Made without gelatin
Nutrition facts, ingredient, packaging and more available by clicking each product.
¹Yoplait ParfaitPro Greek has 17g protein per 8 oz serving; regular non-Greek yogurt has 7g per 8 oz serving
²Based on a General Mills test with experienced and inexperienced smoothie makers, SmoothiePro smoothies = 45 seconds; blender-made smoothies = 4 minutes, 43 seconds.
³According to General Mills time test with both experience and inexperienced parfait makers.
⁴Based on external single location CLT., N=120, 8/14/18, Based on mean liking & preference scores Dannon Pro vanilla vs ParfaitPro Vanilla & Dannon Pro Strawberry vs ParfaitPro Strawberry
⁵YoplaitParfaitPro Greek Vanilla: Sugar 19g, Protein 20g; Dannon Oikos Pro Greek Vanilla: Sugars 21g, Protein 18g.