With foodservice servings increasing over 11% from 2015 to 2016², smoothies are evolving to be an essential offering for your operation. Yoplait® SmoothiePro® bulk yogurt offers a quick and easy way to capitalize on this emerging trend. Help grow incremental sales with minimal back-of-house effort, while pleasing patrons with great-tasting yogurt smoothies in two available flavors: Tropical or Mixed Berry.
Benefits for you:
- New formula = 25% less sugar with the same great taste!¹
- New packaging makes preparation 7x faster than blender-made smoothies with less mess!³
- Offer patrons strong perception of freshness vs. typical retail pre-packaged smoothies.
Benefits for your patrons:
- Good source of protein and excellent source of calcium
- No artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- Convenient grab-and-go snack any time of day
Watch Yoplait® SmoothiePro® in action!
Big Berry Chia Pudding
This recipe combines Yoplait® Mixed Berry SmoothiePro® with real fruits and seeds for a wholesome breakfast option anyone will enjoy.
Tropical Overnight Oats
Tropical Yoplait® SmoothiePro® meets delicious toasted coconut and chocolate chips in this hearty overnight oat recipe. Perfect for students or patrons who want to fuel up with something tasty and quick.
SmoothiePro Operational Video
You’ve heard the claim (7x faster than blender made³), now see it in action. This video shows how easy it is to serve delicious Yoplait® SmoothiePro® smoothies, and offers two different ways you could merchandise SmoothiePro® in your operation — with cups or bottles.
Explore the possibilities with Yoplait® SmoothiePro®
Yoplait® SmoothiePro’s® simple back-of-house prep makes it a perfect option for any operation:
- Grab-and-go retail sales - Having smoothies available in the grab-and-go cooler can help you capture incremental smoothie sales for customers looking for a delicious, ready-to-drink option without having to wait for a blender-made smoothie. SmoothiePro® can be packaged using conventional cups and straws or plastic bottles for patrons on-the-go.
- C-Stores: Offer Yoplait® Smoothies as part of a daily bundle with a Nature Valley™ granola bar.
- Coffee Kiosks: Serve Yoplait® Smoothies in your cooler case to give health-conscious customers a satisfying snack for any time of day.
- Retail cafeterias: Yoplait® Smoothies are perfect for open-air coolers, and their refreshing appeal
makes them an enticing alternative to pre-packaged, bottled smoothies.
- Healthcare operations - Serving Yoplait® SmoothiePro® on patient trays is a great way to deliver a cost efficient, delicious, nutritious smoothie.
Are you offering one of today's top trending items?
Smoothies are perfect for breakfast, snacking or on-the-go meals - it's no wonder they’re one of the top trending non-alcoholic beverages in the US! See the key reasons why smoothies are a must-have menu item for 2015.
Plus up your smoothie cooler with our customizable digital toolkit!
Set up your grab-and-go station for smoothie sales with our free, customizable point-of-sale downloads. Plus, stickers are available through your General Mills sales representative.
Poster – 8.5” x 11”
Poster – 11” x 17”
5” x 8” Card
Digital Screen Ad
Nutrition Fact Panels
For Laser Printers, use Avery Template 5263. For Ink-Jet Printers, use Avery Template 8463.
Mixed Berry 4oz
Mixed Berry 5oz
Mixed Berry 6oz
Mixed Berry 8oz
Mixed Berry 10oz
These nutrition fact panels are for SmoothiePro® contents only and should not be used if anything is added to the product (i.e. fruit).
You are responsible for selecting and printing the correct serving size for your operation.
¹ Sugar content reduced from 28 g to 20 g per 8 oz serving
² NPD Group Supply Track, in pounds; 12-months ending June 2016
³ Based on General Mills test with experienced and inexperienced smoothie makers; SmoothiePro smoothies = 7 seconds per smoothie; blender-made smoothies = 54 seconds per smoothie