Enter to Win The Biskies™ Contest! $20,000 Grand Prize for Your Restaurant
General Mills Presents: The Biskies™
Does your biscuit menu item get rave reviews? Submit a photo of your biscuit recipe to our easy-to-enter competition, The Biskies™, to be judged for a chance to win big!
How to Enter
Starting February 1, 2023:
Take a photo of your delicious biscuit side, entrée, or dessert
- Must be an original recipe
- Must use Pillsbury™ Southern Style Unbaked Biscuit and two or more additional ingredients.
- Photo must clearly show your creation as it would be served, with all toppings included
- Recipes must use ingredients that are easily accessible and not cost-prohibitive in a restaurant
Submit your entry* on either Instagram, Facebook or our website.
Post your photo on Instagram and in the caption of your post:
- Hashtag #thebiskiescontest
- Tag @generalmillscf on Instagram
- Include your restaurant’s website (Optional)
On our Facebook page:
- Follow us on Facebook @Generalmillsfoodservice and watch for our announcement post for a chance to upload your photo to the comments section
Or here, on our website:
Click Here to Submit Your Recipe
* Posting as a story on Instagram or Facebook is not permitted for contest entry.
Categories are: Best Dessert, Best Entree, and Best Side.
Our expert team of Chefs of the Mills judges will select the top three nominees in each category based on four criteria: originality (25%), foodservice viability (25%), the creativity of the recipe (25%), and how well the recipe incorporates the new PillsburyTM Southern Style Unbaked Biscuit product (25%). Winners will be selected via public vote.
If you submit one of the top biscuit creations, your restaurant has a chance to win.
- One (1) $20,000 Grand Prize winner selected across all categories
- Three (3) $5,000 Runner-up Prizes for side, entrée, and dessert categories
Show us how you shine! We can’t wait to see your submission.
Contest entries will be accepted from 2/1/2023–3/31/2023. Please note: to enter, your social media profile must be set to public. Learn more about entry requirements, official contest rules, and regulations here.