Biscuit pucks reformed into a cup-like shape. Perfect for breakfast or lunch pocket carriers.
- Thaw biscuit pucks, covered for 30 minutes at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
- Spray muffin cups and top of jumbo muffin pan generously with pan spray.
- Dust work surface and rolling pin lightly with flour; roll out biscuits to 5 1/2-inch disks.
- Place biscuit disks into jumbo muffin cups; gently press dough against bottom and up sides of each cup.
- Fill with desired ingredients.
- Bake according to recipe instructions.