Thank you for another successful AHF! Here are some of the highlights from the show:
- Attendees enjoyed a delicious breakfast on the opening day sponsored by General Mills. We served pancakes made with Gold Medal™ pancake mix, gluten-free summer fields parfaits, Yoplait® Greek yogurt, southwest biscuit sandwiches and Pillsbury™ fruit scones.
- Chef Gilles featured an on-trend bento-box at the Exhibit Hall booth with two different kinds of hummus, Food Should Taste Good® chips, and a variety of vegetables!
- Attendees got to sample our newest yogurts – including ParfaitPro® Greek yogurt and oui by Yoplait®, along with Lärabars®, Food Should Taste Good® chips and Nature Valley® Granola bars
- General Mills was proud to take part in Blessings In a Backpack: Food 4 Kidz. We packaged more than 4,000 bags for underprivileged DC area students. With two assembly lines, we packed 8,000 pounds of food!
- Mark Lewandowski, National Account Manager at General Mills, has served AHF for over a dozen years. He was the recipient of the 2017 Making a Difference Award!
We had a great time at the show and always love connecting with our customers. Thank you for making AHF 2017 a success. We hope to see you in our hometown, Minneapolis, next summer!