Cafés, coffee shops and fast-casual restaurants serve smoothies and blended coffee drinks because they’re easy, delicious and popular. Offering cool and refreshing coffee shop-style beverages at your school—with or without coffee—is a great way to bring fast-casual appeal to your items. Plus, refreshing coffee drinks made with yogurt are especially good for filling up active, growing kids because of their high protein content!
YoGo Coolers are a coffee shop-inspired twist on yogurt smoothies. Made with Yoplait® ParfaitPro® yogurt and assorted flavorings, YoGo Coolers use the same method as K-12 blenderless smoothies—simply whisk ingredients together, no blender required. These on-trend coffee coolers will elevate your school meal program and make beverages students might normally select off-campus available at school.
Ready to serve in 3 easy steps!
YoGo Coolers really are as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Pipe Yoplait® ParfaitPro® into a large mixing bowl, add coffee, flavoring or both and whisk ingredients together.
- Pour into cups and add optional garnish.
- Watch kids happily enjoy your YoGo Coolers!
YoGo Cooler Tips
- Make coolers with caffeinated coffee, decaffeinated coffee or without any coffee at all, depending on your preference.
- For added appetite appeal, and guaranteed refreshment, serve YoGo Coolers over ice.
- Increase crave-ability by garnishing coolers with fruit, whipped topping, marshmallows, chocolate chips or seasonal treats like candy canes or a dusting of cinnamon.
For more YoGo Cooler tips, click here to download the free recipe book.
Click here for Free YoGo Cooler posters, playlists and more!
Interested in even more free downloads, recipes and inspiration? Check out Good Times Café, a fast-casual concept we’ve developed specifically for K-12 operators like you.