This classic thick and chewy crust has a soft interior texture and the holding power to take-on extra toppings. Serve basic pan style pizza dough in rectangles, ovals or traditional round pies.
|Full Strength® or Superlative®
||5 lb 5 oz
||13 lb 4 oz
||26 lb 8 oz
||1 lb 8 oz
||16 lb 5 ¾oz
||40 lb 14 oz
||81 lb 12 oz
*Temper water to achieve a finished dough temperature of 78-82°F.
- Add the water, flour, sugar, salt and yeast to bowl and blend until flour is hydrated by the water (approximately 1 minute on low speed).
- Pause mixer and add oil, then continue to mix to just under full gluten development (approximately 7 to 9 minutes on low speed).
- Divide dough into desired size dough pieces, round, and place in oiled dough trays.
- Proof overnight in the walk-in cooler (12 to 24 hours) and then bring to room temperature for 30 to 60 minutes before use.
- Sheet, top and bake at desired temperature (suggested 450 to 500°F) until done.