Chef Ted, and the entire General Mills Culinary team, spend a lot of time dreaming up the delicious recipes that eventually make it big (get introduced to the public). This process starts with an idea, some inspiration and good, old fashioned playing in the kitchen. Chef Ted aces this. So what is he experimenting with now?
Pulled Pork Whoopie Pies
- Prepare muffin mix according to directions and fold in 4 oz chopped jalapeños.
- Scoop muffin batter to make muffin tops. Bake at 350°F Convection/400°F Standard
- Muffin tops are done when toothpick is inserted and comes out clean.
- Assemble Whoopies with your choice of fillings, here’s a few of my favorites:
- The Southerner: Pulled pork and collards
- The Usual: Pulled pork and cole slaw