Neighborhood to Nation 2020: Our biggest year ever!
Enter and you could be one of twenty $5,000 winners.
Restaurants and food trucks are a vital part of the neighborhoods in which we live and the whole industry is facing unprecedented times. It’s now more important than ever to recognize and celebrate independent eateries and the role they play in our communities.
That’s why we’re making this year’s Neighborhood to Nation Recipe Contest our biggest yet, celebrating the creativity and passion of independent operators everywhere.
Restaurants and food trucks across the U.S. are eligible to enter and twenty will win a $5,000 cash prize— $100,000 awarded in total!
Winners will also receive a marketing support package, including:
- An ad in your local newspaper
- A marketing toolkit
- Promotion of your restaurant via PR, online and social media
- Professional photography of your recipe
Finally, the restaurant or food truck that receives the most social media votes will be our “People’s Choice” GRAND PRIZE winner and receive:
- An additional $5,000 to be donated to a local food bank in your area of your choosing
- A VIP marketing package and a menu consultation with our culinary team (valued at $8,000)
Here’s how to enter:
- Upload an image of your recipe that uses one of our eligible products.
- Briefly share how you used our product in a creative way and what inspired you to create your recipe.
- This could be a takeout recipe you created that helped (or is helping) your business—or an old standby recipe that brings comfort, joy and more to your patrons and community during this challenging time. Let us know how it’s serving you, your restaurant, and community.
- If selected, you will be asked to provide full recipe details so our culinary judges can test and evaluate.
Click here for a full list of eligible General Mills products to incorporate into your recipe.
Entry window is open from August 1st to September 30th, 2020. First 100 entrants will receive a free marketing kit and gear from the Doughboy so you can promote your recipe!