NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter: To enter the Chefs On The Line Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), from 8:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on October 12th, 2023 to 11:59 P.M. CDT on November 1st, 2023(“Sweepstakes Period”), visit: sweepstakes.generalmillscf.com and follow the directions to complete entry form. Limit one (1) entry per foodservice operator throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the above-stated limitation will be void. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, script, macro, or any other means which subvert the entry process will be void and will result in disqualification. Entries are the property of General Mills Marketing, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. CDT on November 1st, 2023to be eligible.
2. Eligibility: Open to all foodservice operations staff (“Entrant”) By entering this Sweepstakes, you are entering on behalf of your employer, the commercial operation (“Foodservice Operator”). You must be legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, who is 18 years of age or older and located within the United States at the time of entry. Void outside the United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees of General Mills and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons residing in the same household, whether or not related, of each are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3. Fifty (50) Prizes: The prize will be awarded to the Foodservice Operator not the Sweepstakes Entrant. The Sweepstakes Entrant does not receive any prize. Each winner will receive a “Chefs On The Line” prize pack, containing: sweatshirt, canvas apron, tumbler, dad hat, and oven mitt. ARV of the prize: $50.00. Total ARV of $5,000.00
Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value. All applicable federal, state, or local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance not specified herein as being provided are the responsibility of the winner. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes. If eligible winner is 18 years of age but still deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award such prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per Foodservice Operator. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
4. Random Drawing, Winner Notification, and Awarding of Prizes: Fifty (50) potential prize winners will be selected by a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, on or about November 2nd, 2023. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about November 6th, 2023. In addition to the releases and other requirements set forth within these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s discretion, each Potential Winner (parent/legal guardian if Potential Winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an "Affidavit"), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice. In this situation, if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute, and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
By entering this Sweepstakes, the potential prize winner represents that his or her entering of the Sweepstakes does not violate the policies of the Foodservice Operator that they are employed by.
5. Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules. Winners agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner’s name, picture, likeness, and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation or notification to or permission from such winner or any other third party. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and its promotional and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support of the Sweepstakes, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, delayed, destroyed, inaccurate, misdirected, or stolen entries, registrations or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select potential winner[s] in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries which may damage a user’s computer or system or limit a entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. Winner List: The winners will be posted on or about November 15ᵗʰ, 2023 at generalmillscf.com/culinary/chefs-on-the-line/chefs-on-the-line-sweepstakes
Sweepstakes sponsored by:
General Mills Sales, Inc.,
One General Mills Boulevard,
Minneapolis, MN 55426
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Linked In, Instagram or Facebook. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Linked In, Instagram or Facebook.
ABBREVIATED RULES FOR EMAIL
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open only to Foodservice Operators. Employee entering on behalf of their company, the Foodservice Operator, must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC, 18 years or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes start at 8:00 A.M. CDT on October 2, 2023 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CDT on November 1, 2023. Subject to Official Rules at generalmillscf.com/culinary/chefs-on-the-line/chefs-on-the-line-sweepstakes. Sponsor: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55426.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Please enable all cookies to use this feature.