Coffee shops: The demand
- Breakfast is booming, and chains that offer convenient breakfast solutions are benefiting the most1
- Breakfast traffic is declining outside of restaurants because operatins don’t have enough on-the-go options
- QSR operations have developed best practices to drive traffic and increase revenue—you can use them as inspiration!
- It IS possible to bring chain-style success to coffee shops inside your hospital
Coffee shops: The profit
- Coffee shop-inspired concepts in hospitals are successful in capturing morning and snack occasions with convenient, satisfying options
- Bringing baked goods and sandwiches to these coffee shops helps drive morning traffic and capture all-day snacking occasions
- We’ve seen operations sell out of all the Frozen Baked Goods in their coffee shops on their first day!2
Why not bring a coffee shop concept to your hospital foodservice program? And while you’re at it, check out our NEW Pillsbury™ frozen baked goods and Nature Valley™ products so you can offer the items patients, staff and visitors want, at your operation.
1NPD GMI Commercial Topline – SON’17
2Trinity Health, Michigan regional hospital coffee shops, 1 month, 2018